01 December – 04 December 2020
Join us for a virtual conference celebrating career and college counseling through a series of virtual events offering learning, knowledge sharing, and networking opportunities for counselors, representatives, and leadership from high schools, universities, and industry, spread over four days.
With a focus on networking and interactions, the festival features several events with opportunities to build global connections, as well as events designed to promote learning and knowledge-sharing.
IC3 Festival Theme
CHANGE IN THE COUNSELORS’ ROLE
CHANGE IN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION PRACTICES
CHANGE IN WORK ENVIRONMENT
CHANGE IN STUDENT EXPERIENCE
Click for event descriptions and global timings
Tuesday, 01 December 2020
Wednesday, 02 December 2020
IC3 Live Convention
Thursday, 03 December 2020
Friday, 04 December 2020
Ambika Kaul — Education and Career Counselor, Delhi Public School, RK Puram
Ambika is a two-time entrepreneur and growth strategy tactician with over 17 years experience advising large global financial firms (GE Capital, American Express and AXA) in strategic, commercial and operational issues. In 2012, Ambika co-founded a Hong Kong-based kids fashion brand based (rated a top 50 global emerging brand) which was subsequently sold to a Swiss investor. She also established and sold a digital marketing company in 2013. She continues managing a luxury personalised stationery brand, The Secret Ink, which she co-founded in 2011. She is currently engaged with DPS RK Puram as their Education and Career Counsellor. Ambika read Economics at Delhi University and has an M.B.A. in Marketing and Finance from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Angel B. Pérez — CEO, NACAC, U.S.
Dr. Angel B. Pérez is CEO of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). In this role, he represents nearly 14,000 admission and counseling professionals worldwide committed to postsecondary access and success. He is the primary voice of the association to government, media, and global partners. Pérez is recognized as a national thought leader and is a sought-after speaker on issues of educational equity, access, and success in global education. Prior to his arrival at NACAC, he served for 22 years as a leader in higher education where his work was described as transformative. He most recently served as vice president for enrollment and student success at Trinity College (CT), where he also taught in the educational studies department. He is a Fulbright alumnus and former visiting international faculty member at Rikkyo University in Japan. He is a staunch advocate for international education and has travelled the world to increase global student mobility. Pérez is passionate about public policy as a platform for change. During his tenure in higher ed, the governor of Connecticut appointed him to the New England Board of Higher Education, and he was chosen by the Gates Foundation to serve on Forward50, a group of leaders presenting higher ed solutions to Congress. In 2019, a Forbes article named him the greatest influencer in college admission. Dr. Pérez’s work has been featured in many media outlets including The New York Times, The Washington Post, NPR, and CBS Evening News. You can learn more about his work at Angelbperez.com
Annie Prasanna — College Counselor, American School of Bombay, U.S.
Annie Prasanna is a high school counselor at the American School of Bombay. She has a wealth of experience to share about running a highly effective high school counseling program.
Atul Khosla — Founder & Pro-Vice Chancellor, Shoolini University, India
A diehard socialist, Atul is on a mission to change lives. He is the Founder & Pro-Vice Chancellor of Shoolini University. He brings out-of-the-box thinking to the field of education. He drives new initiatives at Shoolini- starting innovative academic programmes, incorporating new methodologies of pedagogy, and building cutting-edge education technology platforms. A B.Tech from IIT Kanpur and an MBA from JBIMS, Mumbai, he has been an entrepreneur for over 15 years. He has cut his professional teeth at McKinsey and Oliver Wyman. His strong values, substantial experience, and sheer energy have taken Shoolini from strength to strength. He is truly invested in the future of young India.
Branden Grimmett —
Branden joined Loyola Marymount University as associate provost in June 2015, where he leads the University’s Career and Professional Development initiative. In this role he oversees the office responsible for successfully launching 8,000 undergraduate and graduate students into their professional careers. A frequent conference presenter and speaker, Branden specializes in student return on investment, the rebranding of career services and measuring and reporting post-graduate outcomes. His work in the field of career services has been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, American Public Media's Marketplace, EAB, The Lawlor Review, The Hechinger Report, the Career Leadership Collective and the book Will College Pay Off? by Peter Cappelli of the Wharton School of Business.
Daniel Marschner — Director of International Admission, Loyola Marymount University, U.S.
Daniel Marschner has worked at LMU since 2016 and received his Ph.D. from the University of Cincinnati with a focus on the cultural acclimation process for international students to the U.S. As a student, he participated in classes in Australia, Italy, and Nicaragua, and lived in Chile for two and a half years where he worked as a Jesuit Volunteer after completing a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology at Xavier University. He also holds a Master’s Degree in International Political Economy and Development from Fordham University. He enjoys meeting with students from around the world who want to learn more about LMU.
Ganesh Kohli — Founder, IC3 Movement, India
Founder, IC3 Movement
Chair, Board of Trustees, IC3 Institute
President & Chief Mentor, KIC UnivAssist
Co-founder, The Aha Movement
Ganesh Kohli is a teacher, counselor, entrepreneur, and life-long learner who has founded, nurtured and led multiple education-focused organizations over the past 23 years. In his professional journey, Ganesh has visited 450+ universities across the world, personally guiding 4000+ students in making decisions about their higher education. With the vision of "counseling in every school", Ganesh founded the IC3 Movement, which has reached 80+ countries and has 300+ volunteers across the globe. Ganesh also serves as the Chair of the Board of Trustees for the IC3 Institute, a non-profit organization, with the audacious goal to train 100,000 school counselors, impacting 175,000 high schools in 15 years. Under his mentorship, KIC UnivAssist has grown to help 250+ universities plan and execute their international engagement with high schools and students in 70+ countries. Ganesh’s endeavor to bring meditation and mindfulness to millions of people in the execution of their work and everyday lives led him to create The Aha Movement, which continues to drive this philosophy through regularly scheduled meditation and mindfulness talks and events. Ganesh is the pioneer of the Counseling Laboratory™ pedagogy, a pathbreaking approach to high school career and college counseling. A gifted orator, Ganesh is a TEDx speaker and has presented at numerous global conferences over the years. To be of service is Ganesh’s highest aspiration. With a belief in the infinite potential of human beings, all the organizations he has founded strive to serve individuals in achieving this potential through training, counseling, mentoring and life-coaching.
Grace Hu — Sustainability Manager, Dehong Education
Grace Hu is working with Dehong Education as the Sustainability Manager in Shanghai. Grace has 10 years of experience in sustainability and CSR, working as the CSR manager and as a professional consultant in the corporate sector and for NGOs (both multinational and local ones). She has developed lots of experience in strategic planning, project management, communications and developing service projects. Grace has a strong passion for sustainability, is highly motivated and is a strong team-player.
Hitesh Oberoi — Co-Promoter, MD and CEO, Info Edge India Ltd., India
Hitesh is a Co-Promoter, MD and CEO of Info Edge India Limited. Apart from the country's leading job site, Naukri.com, Info Edge also owns 99acres.com, Jeevansathi.com, and Shiksha.com and has investments in various internet startups like Zomato & PolicyBazaar as well. With over 20 years of experience in the internet industry, he is part of various industry forums. He is also a Founder & Trustee of Plaksha University as well as Ashoka University
Jim McLaughlin — Co-Chair, IC3 Movement, U.S.
Jim McLaughlin is an educator and lifelong learner at heart and has dedicated his career to college counseling and student success. He traveled to more than 30 countries during his 15+ years in international admissions and student services at Chestnut Hill College and Drexel University, located in his hometown of Philadelphia, the “City of Brotherly Love & Sisterly Affection.” Prior to joining the IC3 team full-time in September 2019, Jim most recently directed the Office of International Students and Scholars Services at Drexel University where he led a team of eight professionals serving 5,000+ students and scholars. He has been involved with the IC3 Movement since 2016 and has attended every Annual IC3 Conference. Jim has held several IC3 leadership positions, including Chair of both the Outreach Committee (2016-17) and the University Committee (2017-18). Jim resides in the Philadelphia suburbs with his family and currently serves as Co-Chair of the 2020 Annual IC3 Conference.
Jody Greene — Associate Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning, UC Santa Cruz, U.S.
Jody Greene is Associate Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning and Professor of Literature at the University of California, Santa Cruz. She is also the Founding Director of UCSC’s Center for Innovations in Teaching and Learning. In addition to educational and organizational development in Higher Education, Greene’s research interests include intellectual property, human rights, and the history of the institution of literature. A new volume, Human Rights after Corporate Personhood, co-edited with Sharif Youssef, has just been published by the University of Toronto Press. Greene has has published articles in journals such as PMLA, Critical Inquiry, and GLQ. Her most recent writing has appeared in Inside Higher Ed and The Chronicle of Higher Education.
Joe Potts — Assistant Vice Provost for International Affairs, University of Kansas, U.S.
Joe Potts is Assistant Vice Provost for International Affairs at the University of Kansas. He is responsible for building KU’s international engagement through institutional partnerships and new program development, particularly in Asia and the Middle East. Dr. Potts has worked in international education for nearly forty years, including service as Associate Dean for International Programs at Purdue University. He is a member and frequent presenter for the Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA), and a member of the KIC UnivAssist advisory board.
John Yi Liu — Head of University Advising, UWC South East Asia, China
John is in his first year at UWCSEA, Dover. Originally born in China, John immigrated to New York City, USA, when he was six years old. He has had eighteen years of teaching, school leadership, and university advising experience - eleven years internationally in Shanghai, China, and Hsinchu, and seven years domestically in New York City. John earned his BA in Modern American History from SUNY Stony Brook, his MA in Secondary Education from CUNY Lehman College, and his MA in Educational Leadership and Policy and M ED in Independent School Leadership from Teachers College, Columbia University. John also serves as the Professional Development Chair for the China Institute of College Admissions Counselors and serves on the advisory board for Cialfo. John enjoys spending time with his wife, Wendy, and two daughters, Maddie and Ellie. He enjoys reading about classical history, religious studies, and international politics. If you are looking for someone to talk about the New York Yankees or New York Knicks, he is the person.
Kruti Bharucha — Founder and CEO, Peepul
Kruti Bharucha has 20 years of experience in various leadership and management roles in the education, management consulting and advisory sectors as well as with multilateral institutions. As the Founder and CEO of Peepul, she provides strategic direction and vision, managing the portfolio of programmes and identifying innovations and partnerships that will lead to significant improvement in learning outcomes in government schools. Kruti has been selected as a Rainer Fellow by Mulago Foundation in 2020, the only Indian selected. She was recognised as Top 100 Women Transforming India by Niti Aayog. She received the Social Innovation Leader Award by World CSR Congress in 2020, and the Excellence in Leadership Award by Women Economic Forum. In 2019, she was awarded Social Entrepreneur of 2019 by Business World and was on BusinessWorld’s 40 Under 40 List. In 2018, Kruti was selected by The Economic Times in their Women Ahead List of 26 women leaders and as Disruptor of the Year by Business World.
Lucien Giordano — Director of International Outreach and Alumni Engagement, Dulwich College, China
Lucien Giordano has worked in international education since 2005. He began his career as a literature and history teacher in Egypt before teaching in the US and UK. From 2010 to present he has been based in China and worked in the counseling field as a University Counselor and the Director of Counseling for Dulwich College in Suzhou. He spent the last three years as the Assistant Director of Counseling for the Dulwich family of schools. In August 2019, Lucien took up a post as Director of International Outreach and Alumni Engagement for the Dulwich College International group. A central responsibility for this role is to connect DCI students and schools to inspiring communities and universities worldwide while helping the counseling, academic and administrative teams across the schools to gain understandings of world university systems.
Lukman Arsalan — Dean of Admission, Frankin & Marshall College, U.S.
Lukman hails originally from Amman, Jordan. His journey through higher education has seen him at the University of Jordan, the University of Little Rock for his Masters, the University of Delaware, Albion College, and most recently Trinity College. He joined F&M as the inaugural Director of Admission in 2020.
Marlowe Johnson — CEO, EdAgree, Inc, U.S.
Marlowe Johnson is the CEO of recently launched Educational Testing Service (ETS) subsidiary EdAgree, a company that is dedicated to optimizing long-term outcomes for international students, supporting their journey from research to application to graduation and beyond. Before founding EdAgree, Mr. Johnson worked in the EdTech space at ETS, 2U and Pearson as a product owner and developer. He also worked as a primary, secondary and post-secondary teacher in Cameroon, Tanzania, South Korea, China and the USA.
Michelle Whittingham — Associate Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Management, US Santa Cruz, U.S.
Michelle (B.A.: international affairs, minor in Spanish and M.S.: communications, emphasis in educational leadership, Eastern Washington University) has been in Enrollment Management for 25 years. She has served as Associate Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Management at UC Santa Cruz for 12 years working with administration and faculty to engage students, families, educators and communities in the college search process, providing information, resources, programs and services to help in the decision making and transition process. Her goal is to ensure students attend a campus that will support their success and help them realize their full potential, while at the same time helping to shape the enrollments of future alumni that the campus desires. She believes very strongly in the value of a liberal arts degree.
Percy Jiang — Co-Director of College Counseling, Keystone Academy, China
Percy Jiang, ETS TOEFL Board member, has served as Co-Director of College Counseling at Keystone since 2016. He has helped to start the college counseling project and build a professional counseling team with his expertise and resources. His credentials include membership of National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) and International ACAC. Percy has been deeply connected to and much respected within professional organizations. Percy is one of the initial founders of China Institute of College Admission Counseling (China ICAC). Prior to his tenure Keystone, Percy Jiang worked at a top public high school in Beijing for 15 years.
Rajeev Kumar Singh — Associate Dean- Undergraduate Studies, Shiv Nadar University, U.S.
Dr. Rajeev Kumar Singh is working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Shiv Nadar University. He is also the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Studies at SNU. Dr. Rajeev Completed his Ph.D. from the prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. He finished his Master's in Computer Science and Bachelor's in CSE from JNU and Delhi University respectively. Prof. Rajeev has worked in various organisations before his love of teaching brought him into academics. He is a founding faculty at Shiv Nadar University and has been instrumental in the design of curriculum and teaching pedagogy at SNU. Prof. Rajeev is a recipient of the Best Faculty Award from Cognizant Technology Ltd., and the Excellence Award for his outstanding contribution to the building of SNU. Dr. Rajeev has published extensively in reputed national and international journals and conferences. His areas of research are free space optical communication, machine learning, computational finance and computer vision.
Dr. Ravi Kothari — Head of Department of Computer Science, Ashoka University, India
Ravi Kothari started his professional career as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Cincinnati (UC), OH, USA where he later became a tenured Associate Professor and Director of the Artificial Neural Systems Laboratory. After about 10 years at UC, he joined IBM Research where he held several positions over the years including that of Chief Scientist of IBM Research, India and the Global Chief Architect of one of IBM's largest telecom clients where he introduced the first-ever stream based processing of telecom data. He is currently a Professor of Computer Science at Ashoka University
Rose Nakamoto — Director, Career Center, Santa Clara University, U.S.
Rose Nakamoto currently serves as Santa Clara’s chief career development officer and leads the operations and strategy for The Career Center. After taking this leadership role in 2016, Rose led a highly engaged reimagine process which involved engaging the entire campus ecosystem, reinvesting existing resources, and building a new dynamic vision and operational priorities to move student career development at SCU in a new strategic and forward-thinking direction. Given what we know about the future of work and learning, the growing expectations for career preparation from our students and families, and the changing demographics of students nation-wide, Rose is dedicated to building culture and operational focus that accelerates access to opportunities and social capital for all students. Rose brings 15 years of experience leading and managing diverse higher education, career education, early talent, workforce development, HR, and nonprofit teams and programs with a successful track-record of taking organizations forward through complex culture and systems change.
Rupa Chakravarty — Director, Suncity Schools, Gurugram
Ms. Rupa Chakravarty is experienced, with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. She is skilled in secondary education, private schools, education technology, differentiated instruction and curriculum development. Ms. Chakravarty is a strong education professional with a Master of Arts focused in English literature (British and Commonwealth) from Loreto Convent, St. Joseph's Convent, Calcutta University. Her additional training includes ‘Handling of Adolescence’ in Worcester, U.S.; ‘Strategic Leadership for Schools in a Changing Environment’ at IIM Ahmedabad, India; ‘School Management and Leadership (CSML)’ from Harvard University, U.S. She has presented paper across the world, served on CBSE committees internationally, reviewed national education policy, advised USA News on education programs and won awards in various fields of education.
Dr. Sandra Faber — Professor Emerita of Astronomy and Astrophysics Astronomer, University of California, Santa Cruz
Astronomer Sandra Faber is University Professor Emerita at the University of California Santa Cruz and a staff member of the UCO/Lick Observatory. Her discoveries include the first structural scaling law for galaxies, super-massive black holes at the centers of galaxies, and the first detailed theory of galaxy formation based on “cold dark matter.” She has received many awards for her research including the US National Medal of Science in 2013. As an educator, Professor Faber founded the Osterbrock Graduate Leadership Program to augment UCSC Astronomy PhD research with real-world management and leadership training. She and colleagues founded “La Noche de las Estrellas”, a widely popular program to bring local Latinx students to Lick Observatory. Presently, she is considering the extraordinary opportunities – and risks – of using artificial intelligence to deliver personalized K-12 instruction.
Sanat Sogani — Senior Associate - Outreach & Admissions, Plaksha University, India
Sanat holds a Bachelor’s in Politics, Philosophy and Economics from Ashoka University as well as a Master’s in Political Theory from the London School of Economics. He has been a previous teaching assistant in University College London. Before joining Plaksha, he was part of the founding team of Atria University, a liberal sciences institution in Bengaluru.
Sebastian Foucaud — Chief Data Officer, HRS Group, Germany
Dr. Foucaud's current research looks at how Data Science can be used to make business decision and gain insights. He is an advocate of using Big Data to change the way business is conducted. Prior to this, Dr. Foucaud tracked the evolution of galaxies. He holds a PhD in Astronomy and Astrophysics from University de Provence (Aix-Marseille I)
Shalini Kapoor — IBM Fellow - AI, Director and CTO India for IBM AI Applications
Innovator and Technology Strategist with 23 years of work experience. Expertise in developing product strategy to drive business imperatives, leading software product development and building high performing global teams. Powerful blend of technology vision and business acumen with proven architectural skills in complex solution development across industries. Widely known for incubating and innovating next-gen solutions based on clients’ requirements. Created significant business impact with technological innovations. She is also the creator of IBM Watson Internet of Things and AI Lab in Bangalore- Conceived and launched global products while winning multimillion dollar deals in Indian market. Created IoT/AI Strategy and first of its kind innovative projects for large corporate houses in India. Worked closely with CXOs of these companies. Established Global System Integrator Technology mission in IBM India for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, HCL leading to multimillion dollar revenue. Technical Role model - First woman IBM Fellow in India, First woman IBM Distinguished Engineer in India, Emerging Women Achiever's award from CII in 2011, Zinnov Technical Role Model award for 2012, Woman in Technology award from eMERG, India, 2015, nominee for Technical Leader of the Year 2020, Economic Times Prime. Holder of 12 patents and 4 IEEE papers. Prolific speaker at industry, academia and technology conferences. Advisor to Nasscom IoT CoE and CII IoT Workgroup. Program Advisory Group, IIIT Sri City. Founder- Ankurit Foundation, NGO to promote STEM education in children
Lukman hails originally from Amman, Jordan. His journey through higher education
Registration: What You Need to Know
|University Delegates||High School Delegates||Approved Organization Delegates|
|Registration Fees: USD $375 for first delegate||Registration Fees: No Cost||Registration Fees: USD $400 for first delegate|
|USD $100 for each subsequent delegate||USD $150 for each subsequent delegate|
|Registration includes virtual room for your institution at the Virtual University Exhibits on 03 December 2020||Registration includes opportunity to attend the Virtual University Exhibits on 03 December 2020||Registration includes opportunity to attend the Virtual University Exhibits on 03 December 2020|
|Unlimited access to:
||Unlimited access to:
||Unlimited access to:
Virtual Exhibit Rooms
|Four-Day Virtual Exhibit||Two-Day Virtual Exhibit||One-Day Virtual Exhibit|
|USD $2000||USD $1500||USD $750|
|Virtual exhibit is featured every day during the IC3 Festival 01-04 December 2020||Exhibitor selects the desired exhibit days between 01-04 December 2020||Exhibitor selects the desired exhibit day between 01-04 December 2020|
|Includes 2 complimentary registrations for the IC3 Festival||Includes 2 complimentary registrations for the IC3 Festival||Includes 1 complimentary registration for the IC3 Festival|
IC3 Festival Sponsors
Last updated on 28 November 2020
High School Delegates
- Abaarso School of Science and Technology, Hargeisa, Somalia
- Abdul Kadir Molla International School, Narsingdi, Bangladesh
- Abu Dhabi Indian School, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Academic Bridge Program, Doha, Qatar
- The Aditya Birla Public School, Awarpur, Chandrapur, India
- African Science Academy, Tema, Ghana
- The Aga Khan School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The Aga Khan Academy, Hyderabad, India
- Ahilya International School, Lahod, Balodabazar, India
- Ahmedabad International School, Ahmedabad, India
- Ambuja Vidya Niketan, Ambujanagar, India
- Ambuja Vidya Niketan, Chandrapur, India
- Ambuja Vidya Peeth, Baloda Bazar, India
- American International School of Brazzaville, Brazzaville, Congo, Republic of (Brazzaville)
- American International School of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- American United School of Kuwait, Sabah Al Salem, Kuwait
- American School of Bombay, Mumbai, India
- Amity Global School, Gurugram, India
- Amity International School, Noida, India
- Amrita Vidyalayam, Davangere, India
- Amrita Vidyalayam, Durgapur, India
- Amrita Vidyalayam, Ghatlodiya, Ahmedabad, India
- Amrita Vidyalayam, Kolkata, India
- Amrita Vidyalayam Kodungallur, Thrissur, India
- Amrita Vidyalayam, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, India
- Ajanta Public School, Gurugram, India
- Akshar Arbol International School (West Mambalam), Chennai, India
- Al Yasat Private School, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Alpha Cambridge International School, Trichy, India
- Alpha Plus Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Trichy, India
- Alpha Wisdom Vidyashram Senior Secondary School, Trichy, India
- AMS P.Obul Reddy Public School, Hyderabad, India
- APL Global School, Chennai, India
- Ashoka Universal School, Ashoka Marg, Nashik, India
- Astana Garden School, Astana, Kazakhstan
- The Assam Valley School, Balipara, India
- Army Public School, Saugor, India
- Auckland International College, Auckland, New Zealand
- Australian International School, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Avasara Academy, Pune, India
- Bahan International Science Academy, Yangon, Myanmar, Burma
- Bal Bharati Public School, Sipat, India
- Bal Bharati School, Rewa, India
- Bangalore International School, Bengaluru, India
- The Beacon Academy, Laguna, Philippines
- Bharathi Vidya Bhavan Matric Hr. Sec. School, Erode, India
- Billabong High International School, Mumbai, India
- Bina Bangsa School Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
- Bina Bangsa School Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bishkek Chyngyz Aitmatov High School, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Bishkek Aichurok High School, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Bishop Remigius School, Nagercoil, India
- Blantyre Secondary School, Blantyre, Malawi
- Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai, India
- Bridge4Future Academy, Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo (Kinshasa)
- Bright Foundation School, Thoubal, India
- British Model College, Kathmandu, Nepal
- The British School, New Delhi, India
- British Vietnamese International School Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Bunts Sangha's S.M. Shetty International School & Jr. College, Mumbai, India
- Calcutta International School, Kolkata, India
- Calorx Public School, Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad, India
- Cambridge International School, Nakodar, Jalandhar, India
- Campion School, Bhopal, India
- Canadian International School Bangalore, Bengaluru, India
- Canadian International School, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Capital College and Research Center/ Capital Secondary School, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Cardiff Sixth Form College, Cardiff, U.K.
- Carman Residential & Day School, Dehradun, India
- Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai, India
- Cedar International School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Centre Point School, Amravati Road Bypass, Nagpur, India
- Centre Point School, Katol Road, Nagpur, India
- Centre Point School, Wardhaman Nagar, Nagpur, India
- CEP Reina del Mundo, Lima, Peru
- Changchun American International School, Changchun, China
- Cherry Blossoms International School & College, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Chinese International School, Hong Kong
- Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore, India
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Bokaro, India
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Vadavalli, Coimbatore, India
- CHIREC International School, Hyderabad, India
- Chisipite Senior School, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Chittagong Grammar School, Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Christ Church School, Mumbai, India
- Christ Junior College, Bengaluru, India
- Christ Nagar International School, Trivandrum, India
- City Montessori School, Gomti Nagar 1, Lucknow, India
- The City School - Capital Campus Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan
- CMR National Public School (CMR Ekya Schools), Bengaluru, India
- Colégio Objetivo Paulista, São Paulo, Brazil
- Colegio Presbiteriano Mackenzie Internacional, Brasília, Brazil
- Collège du Saint Esprit, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
- CP Goenka International School - Oshiwara, Mumbai, India
- CS Academy, Coimbatore, India
- CS Academy, Erode, India
- Daly College, Indore, India
- D.A.V. Public School, Sector - 49, Gurugram, India
- Dayawati Modi Academy, Varanasi, India
- Delhi Public School Bangalore South, Bengaluru, India
- Delhi Public School, Bhopal, India
- Delhi Public School Bopal, Ahmedabad, India
- Delhi Public School, Chhatarpur, India
- Delhi Public School, Khariar Road, India
- Delhi Public School - NTPC Farakka, Murshidabad, India
- Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, New Delhi, India
- Delhi Public School, Rohini, New Delhi, India
- Delhi Public School Ruby Park, Kolkata, India
- Delhi Public School, Nacharam, Hyderabad, India
- Delhi Public School, Visakhapatnam, India
- Delhi Public School, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, India
- Delhi Public School, Varanasi, India
- Deogiri Global Academy, Aurangabad, India
- Diyar International Private School, Fujairah, U.A.E.
- Don Bosco International School, Mumbai, India
- DPS Bangalore South, Bengaluru, India
- DPS STS School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dubai International Academy, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Dulwich College International, Suzhou, China
- D Y Patil International School, Worli, Mumbai, India
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Public School, Pune, India
- Dzivarasekwa 1 High School, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Eaglesvale Senior School, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Eastern Public School, Bhopal, India
- Ebenezer International School Bangalore, Bengaluru, India
- Ebenezer International School, Nashik, India
- Edify School, Amravati, India
- EDULCOD Togo, Kara, Togo
- Eduvoyage International Academy, Juhu, Mumbai, India
- Eerde International Boarding School Netherlands, Ommen, Netherlands
- The Emerald Heights International School, Indore, India
- The English Modern School, Doha, Qatar
- Enko Education, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Enko Keur Gorgui Campus, Dakar, Senegal
- Enko La Gaiete Campus, Yaounde, Cameroon
- Enko Riviera, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
- Enko Waca International School, Dakar, Senegal
- Escola SEB Dínatos, Brasília, Brazil
- EuroSchool Airoli, Navi Mumbai, India
- Excelsior American School, Gurugram, India
- Fountainhead School, Surat, India
- Franz Liszt School, San Jose, Costa Rica
- The Galaxy School - Wadi, Rajkot, India
- Gateway College, Colombo, Rajagirya, Sri Lanka
- Gateway High School, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Gatik Junior College, Hyderabad, India
- The Gaudium School, Kollur, Hyderabad, India
- Gayaza High School, Kampala, Uganda
- G.D. Goenka Public School, Dharamshala, India
- G.D. Goenka Public School, Sector 48, Gurugram, India
- G.D. Goenka Public School, Jammu, India
- GD Goenka Public School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India
- G.D. Goenka Public School, Rohini, Sec 22, New Delhi, India
- G. D. Goenka World School, Gurugram, India
- GEMS Institute of Higher Education, Lalitpur, Nepal
- GEMS International School, Al Khail, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Genesis Global School, Noida, India
- Ghiyasuddin International School, Malé, Maldives
- Gifford High School, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Gitega International Academy, Gitega, Burundi
- Glen View 1 Secondary, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Global College International, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Good Shepherd International School, Ooty, India
- Government Bilingual High School Bayelle-Nkwen, Bamenda, Cameroon
- Government Bilingual High School Etoug Ebe, Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Government Girls High School, Secunderabad, India
- Government Higher Primary School Sinduvalli, Mysore, India
- Gyan Bharati School, Saket, New Delhi, India
- Halcyon London International School, London, U.K.
- H.D. Urdu Girl's High Shcool & Jr. College of Art and Science, Aurangabad, India
- The Heritage School, Kolkata, India
- The Heritage School, Rohini, New Delhi, India
- The Heritage School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India
- Him International School, Itanagar, India
- Hill Spring International School, Mumbai, India
- Hindupat Public School, Jamner, Guna, India
- Hiranandani Upscale School, Chennai, India
- Hopetown Girls' School, Dehradun, India
- HVB Global Academy, Mumbai, India
- The Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet, Hyderabad, India
- InterAmerican Academy, Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Indus International School, Hyderabad, India
- International Hope School Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The International School Bangalore, Bengaluru, India
- International School Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Thailand
- The International School of Azerbaijan, Baku, Azerbaijan
- International School of Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
- International School Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- International School of Latvia, Babites novads, Latvia
- Inventure Academy, Bengaluru, India
- Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, India
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghaziabad, India
- JBCN International School - Borivali, Mumbai, India
- JBCN International School - Parel, Mumbai, India
- Joypurhat Girls' Cadet College, Joypurhat, Bangladesh
- Kabra Memorial Public School, Gadarwara, India
- The Kalyani School, Pune, India
- Kamranga High School and College, Chandpur, Bangladesh
- Kathmandu International Study Centre, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kathmandu University High School, Panauti Municipality, Nepal
- Kaumaram Sushila International Residential School (K'sirs), Coimbatore, India
- KC College, Mumbai, India
- KC High, Chennai, India
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Ishapore, Kolkata, India
- Keystone Academy, Beijing, China
- Khaitan Public School, Ghaziabad, India
- The Khaitan School, Noida, India
- Khulna Public College, Khulna, Bangladesh
- KiiT International School, Bhubaneswar, India
- Knowledge Academy School, Chennai, India
- Kodaikanal International School, Kodaikanal, India
- Kunskapsskolan, Gurugram, India
- Kunskappskolan International School, Gurugram, India
- Lahore Grammar School, Lahore, Pakistan
- Lakeland Inter-American School, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Kolkata, India
- Lancers International School, Gurugram, India
- Le Quy Don High School, Da Nang, Vietnam
- The Learning Curve International School, Mysore, India
- Learning Paths School, Mohali, India
- Legacy School, Bengaluru, India
- Liceo Franco Mexicano AC, Mexico City, Mexico
- Lilavatibai Podar High School (ISC), Mumbai, India
- Little Hearts Elementary School, Kanakapura, India
- Lycée du Saint Esprit, Bujumbura, Burundi
- MAEER's Vishwashanti Gurukul School, Loni Kalbhor, Pune, India
- Manchester International School, Coimbatore, India
- The Mann School, Delhi, India
- Manthan International School, Tellapur, Hyderabad, India
- Maple Leaf International School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Mayo College, Ajmer, India
- Mayo College Girls’ School, Ajmer, India
- Mayoor School, Ajmer, India
- Mentari Intercultural School Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
- Meragang Sixth Form Center, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
- MET Rishikul Vidyalaya, Mumbai, India
- Methodist College Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- MGM Group of Schools, Aurangabad, India
- Midlands Christian College, Gweru, Zimbabwe
- MIRC Primary School, Ahmednagar, India
- Millennium National School, Pune, India
- Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, India
- Mount Litera Zee School, Indore, India
- MPESA Foundation Academy, Thika, Kenya
- The Modern School, ECNCR (Kundli Campus), Sonepat, India
- Moi Forces Academy Lanet, Nakuru, Kenya
- Mother Teresa Senior Secondary High School, Bhopal, India
- Mpopoma High School, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Mzingwane High School, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Nandha Central City School, Erode, India
- National Academy for Learning, Bengaluru, India
- National School of Physics and Mathematics in Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Navrachana International School, Vadodara, India
- Neev Academy, Yemalur Campus, Bengaluru, India
- Neo Rosary High School, Hyderabad, India
- NES International School, Mumbai, India
- N.H. Goel World School, Raipur, India
- Nirmal Bhartia School, New Delhi, India
- NIST International School, Bangkok, Thailand
- Nivedita Higher Secondary School, Bhilai, India
- Noida International Public School, Noida, India
- Notre Dame College, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Nurorda School-Lyceum, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Oakridge International School, Bachupally, Hyderabad, India
- Oakridge International School, Bengaluru, India
- Oberoi International School - JVLR Campus, Mumbai, India
- Oberoi International School - OGC Campus, Mumbai, India
- The Orbis School, Mundhwa, Pune, India
- The Overseas School of Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Oxford International School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- PAGE, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, India
- Partap World School, Pathankot, India
- Partap World School, Indora, India
- Pathways School Gurgaon, Gurugram, India
- Pathways School Noida, Noida, India
- Pathways World School Aravali, Gurugram, India
- Peace Public School, Ludhiana, India
- Prabhat Kids School, Akola, India
- Primus Public School, Bengaluru, India
- Prince Ashokraje Gaekwad School, Vadodara, India
- Purv International School, Durgapur, India
- Radhwa International School, Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- The Rajkumar College, Rajkot, India
- Ramkrishnai Multipurpose Society, Akot, India
- Reedley International School, Pasig City, Philippines
- Reliance Foundation School, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai, India
- Reliance Foundation School, Lodhivali (English Medium), Raigad, India
- Reliance Foundation School, Nagothane (English Medium), Raigad, India
- R K Sarda Vidya Ashram, Raipur, India
- R.N. Podar School, Mumbai, India
- Rungta International School, Raipur, India
- Sampoerna Academy BSD, Tangerang, Indonesia
- Samskaara Academy, Coimbatore, India
- Sancta Maria International School, Hyderabad, India
- Sandipani Public School, Bilaspur, India
- Sanjay Ghodawat International School, Kolhapur, India
- Sanskar School, Jaipur, India
- Sanjeevan Public School, Kolhapur, India
- The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal, India
- Sanskriti School, New Delhi, India
- Sapphire International School, Ranchi, India
- Sarala Birla Academy, Bengaluru, India
- Sarosh High School and Jr. College, Aurangabad, India
- Sattva Vikas School, Ahmedabad, India
- Escuela Santa Maria del Valle, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Scholastica, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Science College PSBS, Muara, Brunei
- Scindia Kanya Vidyalaya, Gwalior, India
- The Scindia School, Gwalior, India
- Scottish High International School, Gurugram, India
- Sekolah Sukma Bangsa Bireuen, Bireuen, Indonesia
- Shalom Hills International School, Gurugram, India
- Sharanya Narayani International School, Bengaluru, India
- Sharjah International Private School, Sharjah, U.A.E.
- Shen Wai International School, Shenzhen, China
- Shiv Nadar School, Gurugram, India
- Shiv Nadar School, Noida, India
- Shri Shikshayatan School, Kolkata, India
- The Shriram Millennium School, Faridabad, India
- The Shriram Millennium School, Noida, India
- Silver Oaks International School, Hyderabad, India
- Silver Oak Universal School, Nashik, India
- Sinarmas World Academy, Tangerang, Indonesia
- Singapore International School, Mumbai, India
- Sri Adwayananda Public School (English Medium), Malakkara, India
- Sirsai Kannada and English Medium School, Kalaburagi, India
- Sister Nivedita School, Hyderabad, India
- SKV Vidhyaashram Senior Secondary School, Tiruchengod, India
- S.N. Kansagra School, Rajkot, India
- Spring Dale Senior School, Amritsar, India
- Sri Chaitanya Techno School, Erode, India
- Sri Sankara Global Academy, Pammal, Chennai, India
- Sri Siddhartha High School, Hyderabad, India
- Sri Sri Academy, Kolkata, India
- Step by Step School, Noida, India
- Stepping Stones High School, Aurangabad, India
- St Andrew's School, Turi, Molo, Kenya
- St. Anne's Goto High School, Wedza, Zimbabwe
- St. Capitanio Model School, Tansen, Nepal
- St Clare’s, Oxford, U.K.
- St. Columba’s School, New Delhi, India
- St. Dominic's High School, Malakpet, Hyderabad, India
- St. Edmund's School, Jaipur, India
- St. John's Universal School, Mumbai, India
- St Kabir Public School, Chandigarh, India
- St Michael's Girls School, Mbabane, Swaziland (Eswatini)
- St. Xavier's College, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh, India
- Subodh Public School, Jaipur, India
- Summer Valley School, Dehradun, India
- Sunbeam English School, Bhagwanpur, Varanasi, India
- Sunbeam School Lahartara, Varanasi, India
- Suncity School, Gurugram, India
- Sunnydale, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Sunshine Grammar School, Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Surkhet Horizon Academy, Birendranagar, Nepal
- Swarnprastha Public School, Sonepat, India
- SVKM International School, Mumbai, India
- Symbiosis International School, Pune, India
- Tanarata International Schools, Kajang, Malaysia
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Eturnagaram, Mangapet, India
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Thoguta, Siddipet, India
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS/JC(B), Nalgonda, India
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Maddur, Hyderabad, India
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Karimnagar, India
- Tema International School, Tema, Ghana
- Thai-Chinese International School, Samut Prakan, Thailand
- Thai Sikh International School (TSIS), Bangkok, Thailand
- Tokmok Umut High School, Tokmok, Kyrgyzstan
- Treamis World School, Bengaluru, India
- Trinity International College, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Trio World Academy, Bengaluru, India
- Triolet State Secondary School, Triolet, Mauritius
- Trivandrum International School, Trivandrum, India
- Ullens School, Lalitpur, Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Nepal
- UNACCO School, Meitram, Imphal, India
- Unison World School, Dehradun, India
- Universal Education, Mumbai, India
- Universal High School, Aurangabad, India
- Universal High School, Dahisar, Mumbai, India
- Universal High School, Thane, India
- The Universal School, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, India
- The Universal School, Tardeo, Mumbai, India
- Universidad Panamericana (Asesoría Universitaria), Quito, Ecuador
- USAP Community School, Ruwa, Zimbabwe
- Utpal Shanghvi Global School and PPS International Junior College, Mumbai, India
- UWC Changshu China, Changshu, China
- UWC East Africa, Arusha, Tanzania; officially the United Republic of Tanzania
- UWC East Africa, Moshi, Tanzania; officially the United Republic of Tanzania
- UWC Mahindra College, Pune, India
- UWC SEA East, Dover Campus, Singapore
- Valistus International School, Bengaluru, India
- Vasant Valley School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India
- VIBGYOR Group of Schools, Mumbai, India
- Victorious Kidss Educares, Pune, India
- Vidsan Charterhouse, Faridabad, India
- Vidya Devi Jindal School, Hisar, India
- (Vidya Niketan) Birla Public School, Pilani, India
- VidyaGyan School, Bulandshahr, India
- VidyaGyan School, Gautam Buddha Nagar, India
- Vidyashilp Academy, Bengaluru, India
- Vishwa Vidyapeeth, Singanayakanahalli, Bengaluru, India
- Vivekananda Academy of Human Excellence, Koregaon, India
- Vivekananda Residential School, Karimnagar, India
- Vrajbhoomi International School, Mogar, India
- Waterford Kamhlaba United World College of Southern Africa (UWCSA), Mbabane, Eswatini
- Watershed College, Marondera, Zimbabwe
- Westlake International School, Kampar, Malaysia
- Wockhardt Global School, Aurangabad, India
- Zuura Nurmatova Jalal-Abad Girls High School, Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan
- Zvishavane High School, Zvishavane, Zimbabwe
- Abertay University, Dundee, U.K.
- Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad, India
- Atria University, Bengaluru, India
- Bennington College, Bennington, U.S.
- Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School - Torrens University, Sydney, Australia
- BML Munjal University, Gurugram, India
- Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
- Brock University, St. Catharines, Canada
- Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada
- Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Kochi, India
- City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong (China)
- College For Creative Studies, Detroit, U.S.
- Columbia College Chicago, Chicago, U.S.
- Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, U.S.
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design, Vancouver, Canada
- FLAME University, Pune, India
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, U.S.
- Fraser International College, Burnaby, Canada
- Full Sail University, Winter Park, U.S.
- Häme University of Applied Sciences, Hämeenlinna, Finland
- Hong Kong Baptist University, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
- Hope College, Holland, U.S.
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
- Huron at Western University, London, Canada
- Imperial College London, London, U.K.
- Istituto Marangoni, Milan, Italy
- James Cook University, Townsville, Australia
- Krea University, Sri City, India
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, U.S.
- Les Roches Global Hospitality Education, Crans-Montana, Switzerland
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, U.S.
- Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, U.S.
- Marymount California University, Rancho Palos Verdes, U.S.
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Canada
- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, U.S.
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, U.S.
- Penn State, University Park, U.S.
- Plaksha University, Chandigarh, Mohali, India
- Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
- Rennes School of Business, Rennes, France
- Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, U.K.
- Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada
- San Diego State University, San Diego, U.S.
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida, India
- Shoolini University, Solan, India
- Southern Cross University, Gold Coast, Lismore and Coffs Harbour, Australia
- TBS Business School, Barcelona, Spain
- Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- TEDI-London, London, U.K.
- The University of Akron, Akron, U.S.
- University of Bath, Bath, U.K.
- University of Bristol, Bristol, U.K.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, U.S.
- University of Dundee, Dundee, U.K.
- The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong (China)
- University of Houston, Houston, U.S.
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, U.S.
- University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
- The University of Newcastle, Callaghan, Australia
- University of Pécs, Pécs, Hungary
- The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, U.S.
- University of St Andrews, St Andrews, U.K.
- The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Ultimo, Australia
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, U.S.
- The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
- University of Windsor, Windsor, Canada
- Whitworth University, Spokane, U.S.
- York University, Toronto, Canada
Approved Organization Delegates
- AFS Intercultural Programs India, India
- Cambridge Assessment International Education, India
- Council for Higher Education, Israel
- EdAgree, Inc., U.S.
- Education in Ireland, India
- EducationUSA Bangalore, India
- IELTS, India
- Institute of International Education (IIE), India
- Meto, USA
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), U.S.
- Open Dreams, Cameroon
- Yale Young African Scholars, U.S.
The IC3 Festival will bring together university representatives and high school counselors from across the globe in a celebration of career & college counseling through various thoughtfully designed opportunities for interactions and networking, as well as learning. The IC3 Festival is being held at a time when students are making decisions about their university options and application deadlines are around the corner. At this time, an opportunity to meet with high school counselors in Open Networking sessions, and through the Virtual University Exhibits in planned networking opportunities is a distinct opportunity for your institutional outreach efforts. For a nominal fee of USD $375 for one university representative, and USD $100 for each subsequent representative, universities get a virtual room at the Virtual University Exhibits on 03 December. University delegates also get unlimited access to the IC3 Live Convention on 02 December, Virtual Presidential Panel, Innovation Spotlights, and cultural performances. Click here to view the event schedule.
The IC3 Festival will bring together university representatives and high school counselors from across the globe in a celebration of career & college counseling through various thoughtfully designed opportunities for interactions and networking, as well as learning. The festival seeks to acknowledge the work and efforts of high school principals, teachers, and counselors in supporting their students in making career decisions at a particularly extenuating time. Through the IC3 Festival, available to full-time employees of high schools at no cost, you can expect to get the support you need to counsel your students, through networking opportunities with university representatives in Open Networking sessions, and through the Virtual University Exhibits in planned networking opportunities. You will get the chance to be a part of relevant conversations around what comes next for you in your role as a counselor and for your students in these times of altered experiences. You can also attend the Virtual Workshop for Counselors on best practices of career and college counseling and admissions processes, on the following topics
- Managing Student-Parent Expectations during, and Post-pandemic (Beginner Level)
- Emerging careers in the post-COVID-19 world (All Levels)
Click here to explore the full spectrum of events and activities available at the IC3 Festival.
There is no limit to the number of representatives from one university in the IC3 Festival. Registration for full time high school delegates is free. Registration fees for the first university delegate is USD $375 and USD $100 for each subsequent delegate. Registration fees for the first organization delegate is USD $400 and USD $150 for each subsequent delegate.
It is important that all individuals are registered separately for the event so that they are able to receive regular updates and information regarding the event.
With well over 1000+ total attendees expected, 750+ high school delegates are expected to attend the IC3 Festival.
With well over 1000+ total attendees expected, 250+ university and approved organization delegates are expected to attend the IC3 Festival.
The IC3 Festival will be attended by individuals falling in the following three categories:
- Full-time high school college and career counselors, teachers and school leadership
- University representatives
- Approved organization delegates
Most of the IC3 Festival events will be held on a platform that has been customized specifically for these events to deliver a premium virtual experience that closely mirrors an in-person meeting experience. A few events will be held on Zoom.
The IC3 Festival will be held for an average of four-five hours from 01-04 December 2020. You can view the full schedule and a list of events at the festival here.
There are no student-facing events organized during the IC3 Festival week. IC3 only organizes one student-facing event- the Fair & Symposium, now being held virtually as the IC3 Live Virtual Fair & Symposium- for its network of host schools. The next IC3 Live Virtual Fair & Symposium is scheduled for April 2021.
The deadline for registration is 27 November 2020.
Independent counselors who work with high schools and will attend on behalf of and with their schools’ permission may be allowed to register for the IC3 Festival, in the registration category of “Other Approved Organization Delegates”.
There are no discounts for bulk orders for the IC3 Festival. Registration Fees for the first university delegate is USD $375 and USD $100 for each subsequent delegate. Registration Fees for the first organization delegate is USD $400 and USD $150 for each subsequent delegate.
As a part of our knowledge-sharing approach, we’d like to invite representation from education-centric organizations and other industry bodies. In order to make sure that the ideologies and ethos of the organization and IC3 are a match, the IC3 Leadership Committee members review each organization delegate’s registration. Once the registration is approved by the committee members, participants can attend the IC3 Festival. The status of the registration will be communicated to the registrants within two weeks of registration.
Share your knowledge on best practices across the field of career and college counseling with the world's top educational institutions and leaders through a range of virtual engagement opportunities at the IC3 Live Convention.