01 December – 04 December 2020
Join us for a celebration of career and college counseling through a series of virtual events offering learning, knowledge sharing, and networking opportunities for counselors, representatives, and leadership from high schools, universities, and industry, spread over four days.
With a focus on networking and interactions, the festival features several events with opportunities to build global connections, as well as events designed to promote learning and knowledge-sharing.
IC3 Festival Theme
CHANGE IN THE COUNSELORS’ ROLE
CHANGE IN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION PRACTICES
CHANGE IN WORK ENVIRONMENT
CHANGE IN STUDENT EXPERIENCE
Click for event descriptions and global timings
Tuesday, 01 December 2020
Wednesday, 02 December 2020
IC3 Live Convention
Thursday, 03 December 2020
Friday, 04 December 2020
What You Need To Know
|University Delegates||High School Delegates||Approved Organization Delegates|
|Registration Fees: USD $375 for first delegate||Registration Fees: No Cost||Registration Fees: USD $400 for first delegate|
|USD $100 for each subsequent delegate||USD $150 for each subsequent delegate|
|Registration includes virtual room for your institution at the Virtual University Exhibits on 03 December 2020||Registration includes opportunity to attend the Virtual University Exhibits on 03 December 2020||Registration includes opportunity to attend the Virtual University Exhibits on 03 December 2020|
|Unlimited access to:
||Unlimited access to:
||Unlimited access to:
Virtual Exhibit Rooms
|Four-Day Virtual Exhibit||Two-Day Virtual Exhibit||One-Day Virtual Exhibit|
|USD $2000||USD $1500||USD $750|
|Virtual exhibit is featured every day during the IC3 Festival between 01, 02 or 04 December 2020||Exhibitor selects the desired exhibit days between 01, 02 or 04 December 2020||Exhibitor selects the desired exhibit day between 01, 02 or 04 December 2020|
|Includes 2 complimentary registrations for the IC3 Festival||Includes 2 complimentary registrations for the IC3 Festival||Includes 1 complimentary registration for the IC3 Festival|
IC3 Festival Sponsors
Last updated on 19 October 2020
High School Delegates
- Abdul Kadir Molla International School, Narsingdi, Bangladesh
- The Aga Khan School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The Aga Khan Academy, Hyderabad, India
- Ajanta Public School, Gurugram, India
- Akshar Arbol International School (West Mambalam), Chennai, India
- Alpha Cambridge International School, Trichy, India
- Ashoka Universal School, Ashoka Marg, Nashik, India
- Auckland International College, Auckland, New Zealand
- Bal Bharati Public School, Sipat, India
- The Beacon Academy, Laguna, Philippines
- Bina Bangsa School Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
- Bina Bangsa School Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai, India
- Bright Foundation School, Thoubal, India
- The British School, New Delhi, India
- Calorx Public School, Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad, India
- Cambridge International School, Nakodar, Jalandhar, India
- Canadian International School, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Centre Point School, Katol Road, Nagpur, India
- Cherry Blossoms International School & College, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore, India
- CHIREC International School, Hyderabad, India
- City Montessori School, Gomti Nagar 1, Lucknow, India
- Collège du Saint Esprit, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
- CP Goenka International School - Oshiwara, Mumbai, India
- CS Academy, Erode, India
- Daly College, Indore, India
- Dayawati Modi Academy, Varanasi, India
- Delhi Public School Bopal, Ahmedabad, India
- Delhi Public School - NTPC Farakka, Murshidabad, India
- Delhi Public School, Visakhapatnam, India
- Delhi Public School, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, India
- Don Bosco International School, Mumbai, India
- DPS STS School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Public School, Pune, India
- Dubai International Academy, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Dulwich College International, Suzhou, China
- D Y Patil International School, Worli, Mumbai, India
- Ebenezer International School Bangalore, Bengaluru, India
- Eduvoyage International Academy, Juhu, Mumbai, India
- The Emerald Heights International School, Indore, India
- Franz Liszt School, San Jose, Costa Rica
- The Galaxy School - Wadi, Rajkot, India
- Gatik Junior College, Hyderabad, India
- G.D. Goenka Public School, Dharamshala, India
- G.D. Goenka Public School, Sector 48, Gurugram, India
- G.D. Goenka Public School, Jammu, India
- Genesis Global School, Noida, India
- Halcyon London International School, London, U.K.
- The Heritage School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India
- Him International School, Itanagar, India
- Hill Spring International School, Mumbai, India
- Hindupat Public School, Jamner, Guna, India
- Hopetown Girls' School, Dehradun, India
- International School Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Thailand
- International School Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- International School of Latvia, Babites novads, Latvia
- Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, India
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghaziabad, India
- JBCN International School - Borivali, Mumbai, India
- JBCN International School - Parel, Mumbai, India
- Kathmandu International Study Centre, Kathmandu, Nepal
- K.R. Mangalam World School, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, India
- Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Kolkata, India
- The Learning Curve International School, Mysore, India
- Legacy School, Bengaluru, India
- Manchester International School, Coimbatore, India
- The Mann School, Delhi, India
- Manthan International School, Tellapur, Hyderabad, India
- Mayo College Girls’ School, Ajmer, India
- Mayoor School, Ajmer, India
- MET Rishikul Vidyalaya, Mumbai, India
- The Modern School, ECNCR (Kundli Campus), Sonepat, India
- Nandha Central City School, Erode, India
- National School of Physics and Mathematics in Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- NES International School, Mumbai, India
- Nirmal Bhartia School, New Delhi, India
- Partap World School, Pathankot, India
- Partap World School, Indora, India
- Pathways School Gurgaon, Gurugram, India
- Pathways World School Aravali, Gurugram, India
- Peace Public School, Ludhiana, India
- Prabhat Kids School, Akola, India
- Ramkrishnai Multipurpose Society, Akot, India
- Reliance Foundation School, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai, India
- Sancta Maria International School, Hyderabad, India
- Sandipani Public School, Bilaspur, India
- The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal, India
- Sanskriti School, New Delhi, India
- Escuela Santa Maria del Valle, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Scholastica, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Scindia Kanya Vidyalaya, Gwalior, India
- Scottish High International School, Gurugram, India
- Shalom Hills International School, Gurugram, India
- Sharanya Narayani International School, Bengaluru, India
- Shen Wai International School, Shenzhen, China
- Shri Shikshayatan School, Kolkata, India
- Spring Dale Senior School, Amritsar, India
- Sri Sri Academy, Kolkata, India
- Step by Step School, Noida, India
- Stepping Stones High School, Aurangabad, India
- St Kabir Public School, Chandigarh, India
- Sunbeam English School, Bhagwanpur, Varanasi, India
- Surkhet Horizon Academy, Birendranagar, Nepal
- Swarnprastha Public School, Sonepat, India
- Symbiosis International School, Pune, India Thai Sikh International School (TSIS), Bangkok, Thailand
- Treamis World School, Bengaluru, India
- Triolet State Secondary School, Triolet, Mauritius
- Ullens School, Lalitpur, Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Unison World School, Dehradun, India
- Universal Education, Mumbai, India
- Utpal Shanghvi Global School and PPS International Junior College, Mumbai, India
- Victorious Kidss Educares, Pune, India
- Vidya Devi Jindal School, Hisar, India
- Vrajbhoomi International School, Mogar, India
- Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
- Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada
- College For Creative Studies, Detroit, U.S.
- Hong Kong Baptist University, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
- Istituto Marangoni, Milan, Italy
- James Cook University, Townsville, Australia
- Krea University, Sri City, India
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, U.S.
- Les Roches Global Hospitality Education, Crans-Montana, Switzerland
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, U.S.
- Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, U.S.
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Plaksha University, Gurugram, India
- Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
- Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, U.K.
- Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida, India
- Southern Cross University, Gold Coast, Lismore and Coffs Harbour, Australia
- The University of Akron, Akron, U.S.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, U.S.
- University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
- The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, U.S.
Approved Organization Delegates
- EdAgree, Inc., U.S.
The IC3 Festival will bring together university representatives and high school counselors from across the globe in a celebration of career & college counseling through various thoughtfully designed opportunities for interactions and networking, as well as learning. The IC3 Festival is being held at a time when students are making decisions about their university options and application deadlines are around the corner. At this time, an opportunity to meet with high school counselors in Open Networking sessions, and through the Virtual University Exhibits in planned networking opportunities is a distinct opportunity for your institutional outreach efforts. For a nominal fee of USD $375 for one university representative, and USD $100 for each subsequent representative, universities get a virtual room at the Virtual University Exhibits on 03 December. University delegates also get unlimited access to the IC3 Live Convention on 02 December, Virtual Presidential Panel, Innovation Spotlights, cultural performances and the Virtual Workshop for Universities (no cost, limited seats available on a first-come, first-served basis). Click here to view the event schedule.
The IC3 Festival will bring together university representatives and high school counselors from across the globe in a celebration of career & college counseling through various thoughtfully designed opportunities for interactions and networking, as well as learning. The festival seeks to acknowledge the work and efforts of high school principals, teachers, and counselors in supporting their students in making career decisions at a particularly extenuating time. Through the IC3 Festival, available to full-time employees of high schools at no cost, you can expect to get the support you need to counsel your students, through networking opportunities with university representatives in Open Networking sessions, and through the Virtual University Exhibits in planned networking opportunities. You will get the chance to be a part of relevant conversations around what comes next for you in your role as a counselor and for your students in these times of altered experiences. You can also attend the Virtual Workshop for Counselors on best practices of career and college counseling and admissions processes, on the following topics
- Managing Student-Parent Expectations during, and Post-pandemic (Beginner Level)
- Emerging careers in the post-COVID-19 world (All Levels)
Click here to explore the full spectrum of events and activities available at the IC3 Festival.
There is no limit to the number of representatives from one university in the IC3 Festival. Registration for full time high school delegates is free. Registration fees for the first university delegate is USD $375 and USD $100 for each subsequent delegate. Registration fees for the first organization delegate is USD $400 and USD $150 for each subsequent delegate.
It is important that all individuals are registered separately for the event so that they are able to receive regular updates and information regarding the event.
With well over 1000+ total attendees expected, 750+ high school delegates are expected to attend the IC3 Festival.
With well over 1000+ total attendees expected, 250+ university and approved organization delegates are expected to attend the IC3 Festival.
The IC3 Festival will be attended by individuals falling in the following three categories:
- Full-time high school college and career counselors, teachers and school leadership
- University representatives
- Approved organization delegates
Most of the IC3 Festival events will be held on a platform that has been customized specifically for these events to deliver a premium virtual experience that closely mirrors an in-person meeting experience. A few events will be held on Zoom.
University delegates participating in the Virtual University Exhibits on 03 December will receive the contact information of counselors who have consented to share their data with universities.
The IC3 Festival will be held for an average of four-five hours from 01-04 December 2020. You can view the full schedule and a list of events at the festival here.
There are no student-facing events organized during the IC3 Festival week. IC3 only organizes one student-facing event- the Fair & Symposium, now being held virtually as the IC3 Live Virtual Fair & Symposium- for its network of host schools. The next IC3 Live Virtual Fair & Symposium is scheduled for April 2021.
The deadline for registration is 27 November 2020.
Independent counselors who work with high schools and will attend on behalf of and with their schools’ permission may be allowed to register for the IC3 Festival, in the registration category of “Other Approved Organization Delegates”.
There are no discounts for bulk orders for the IC3 Festival. Registration Fees for the first university delegate is USD $375 and USD $100 for each subsequent delegate. Registration Fees for the first organization delegate is USD $400 and USD $150 for each subsequent delegate.
As a part of our knowledge-sharing approach, we’d like to invite representation from education-centric organizations and other industry bodies. In order to make sure that the ideologies and ethos of the organization and IC3 are a match, the IC3 Leadership Committee members review each organization delegate’s registration. Once the registration is approved by the committee members, participants can attend the IC3 Festival. The status of the registration will be communicated to the registrants within two weeks of registration.
Share your knowledge on best practices across the field of career and college counseling with the world's top educational institutions and leaders through a range of virtual engagement opportunities at the IC3 Live Convention.